Impeccably presented and desirably low maintenance, this stylish ultra contemporary residence is an offering of warmth, privacy and light. Versatile with generous interiors that are secluded behind an intimate faade, it is no more than a level stroll to Maroubra Junction amenities and the expansive grounds of Heffron Park.
– Well proportioned open lounge/dining
– Spacious bedrooms, mirrored built-ins
– Deluxe CaesarStone and gas kitchen
– 3rd bedroom currently a formal lounge
– Sun-washed garden and BBQ courtyard
– Polished floors, double garage, storage
– Walk to Southpoint, Eastgardens, beach
Land Size: 486.9 sqm approx
Council Rates: $497.48 per quarter approx
Water Rates: $196.47 per quarter approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and reply upon their own enquiries.