Sitting directly opposite Purcell Park and playground, this parkside home offers an ideal environment for family living. Currently comprising of a freestanding original home plus a detached three bedroom additional residence, this unique offering presents generosity of space for larger families or a fantastic live-in investment opportunity. Walk to Peninsula Shopping Village and transport, with this central location also offering close proximity to schools, Eastgardens and beaches.
• Main home comprising of 3 bedrooms, 2 x built-ins
• Interiors presenting scope for a stylish modern update
• North facing alfresco area with green hedging & palms
• Sunwashed swimming pool set behind frameless glass
• Poolside patio, large garden shed, tandem car parking
• 3 bedroom Additional Residence with kitchen & bathroom, 3 x built-ins
• Additional residence – Current Rental Return – $600 p/w ($31,200 pa)
Council Rates: $451.80 pq approx
Water Rates: $421.59 pq approx
Land Size: 611 sqm approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.