A contemporary renovation has given renewed purpose to this attached home, innovatively transformed for family life and outdoor living. Functional and inviting, the home features nods to its character amid quality new finishes. Wrapped in alfresco space, it’s an entertainer’s haven ready to enjoy. A handy position offers extra appeal to this family abode, close to Nagle Park, Eastgardens shopping and cinema precinct, schools and transport.
– Marble kitchen features wine storage & breakfast bar
– Separate living with polished floorboards & garden views
– Wraparound alfresco area with kitchenette & deck seating
– Built-in robes, easily convert into a three bedroom home
– Bathroom features heated travertine floors, full laundry
– Attic office/playroom/store, ducted air-conditioning
– Carport accommodates three cars, rear shed/workshop
– Security gates, fully fenced front garden, wide frontage
Council Rates: $434.52 pq approx
Water Rates: $191.04 pq approx
Land Size: 278.2 sqm approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.