Flooded with the natural light of a northern perspective and occupying a generous 354.1sqm level parcel, this welcoming home presents a warm and inviting lifestyle of tranquillity and possibility less than 500m to the beach. Well presented throughout, there is the potential to reconfigure or extend further to create a spacious family home, subject of course to council approval.
• Stunning rear garden with generous sun-washed level lawns
• Blending traditional character and contemporary additions
• Separate lounge and dining areas, ample storage and alarm
• Double bedrooms, light master complete with mirrored b/ins
• Modern kitchen has stone benches, Bosch electric appliances
• Huge garage, which is network cabled & insulated, is an ideal studio or separate entertaining space
• Polished floors, plantation shutters, storage shed, ceiling fans
• Walk to parks, schools and transport, minutes to Eastgardens
Council Rates: $471.29pq approx
Water Rates: $179.06 pq approx
Land Size: 354.1sqm approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.