With Queens and Centennial Parklands located within metres this bright two bedroom apartment encourages a fabulous outdoors lifestyle with direct access to cycleways, sports fields and playgrounds. Positioned on the first floor of a small complex the apartment offers an appealing layout with its convenience to fashionable caf strips and Randwick Village casting further appeal.
* Modern kitchen appointed in granite & stainless steel
* Bright open living with designated lounge & dining areas
* Glass doors from the living to an entertainer’s balcony
* Two bedrooms, the main with built-in robe & an ensuite
* Bathrooms with granite vanities, main with bath/shower
* Internal laundry/store room, car space in secure garage
* Boutique low rise brick building with security entrance
Council Rates: $322.61 pq approx
Water Rates: $185.83 pq approx
Strata Levies: $887.05 pq approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.