Ocean panoramas create a stunning backdrop to this sunlit top floor apartment, with large sliding glass doors maximising light and encouraging refreshing sea breezes to flow. Occupying a premier positioning on the north-eastern corner of its boutique block the apartment provides direct access to an enticing lifestyle setting just a walk from buses, Diamond Bay Reserve, coffee houses and Vaucluse shopping village.
– Open kitchen with stainless steel appliances & tile splash back
– Light washed living area, floating floors featured throughout
– Sun-bathed balcony with glass balustrade & sweeping sea view
– Two north-facing bedrooms, the main with a private balcony
– Spotless bathroom with combined bath/shower & full tiling
– Internal laundry, one common wall & windows on three sides
– Small block of only seven apartments, private lock-up garage
Council: $269.62pq approx
Water: $177.93pq approx
Strata: $1,474.60pq approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.