Bright, welcoming and offering comfort, convenience and versatility, this inviting family home offers exceptional value in a highly prized community just a short level walk to the sporting facilities and parklands of Heffron Park. Flowing over two levels and well presented throughout, there is the potential to reconfigure and create separate self-contained guest or in-law accommodation should the need arise.
– Complete with separate lounge and dining spaces
– Double bedrooms, mirrored built-ins, parent’s retreat
– Modern kitchen, electric appliances and dishwasher
– Intimate rear courtyard, protected entertaining area
– Polished floors, singe carport, natural northern light
– Easy level stroll to Eastgardens, minutes to beaches
– Moments to private and public schools, transport
Council Rates: $442.68 per quarter approx
Water Rates: $198.89 per quarter approx
Land Size: 221.3 sqm approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.