In a peaceful pocket bordering Coogee this totally original semi-attached home with north-facing backyard presents a fantastic opportunity for the aspiring home renovator (STCA). Residing on a quality street the home is well placed to enjoy the beach and soak up its surrounds, just a short walk to The Spot’s eateries and charming Art Deco cinemas.
– Inspiring canvas in need of a modern refresh (STCA)
– Central lounge room plus separate kitchen & dining
– Timber kitchen with gas stove & stainless steel oven
– Sunny north-facing backyard with established foliage
– Two double bedrooms, one fitted with a built-in robe
– Sunroom revealing extended outlook to Botany Bay
– Off-street car parking space, freestanding to the East
Council rates: $448.26pq pprox
Water rates: $199.41pq approx
Land size: 259.25sqm Approx
Please be sure to check out our fully interactive floor plan, the latest in Real Estate marketing, making your buying experience more exciting and informative. For further information, please contact Cameron Airlie.
Please click on view videos/virtual tours or go to: https://youriguide.com/43_meymott_st_randwick_nsw_au