Positioned on the Randwick border in a wide street dotted with trees, this well proportioned full brick semi presents in tidy original condition throughout. Offering the sensibility of separate lounge and dining areas and a backyard relishing in northern sunlight, it ensures functional living now with an alluring future prospect to shape into the home of your desires. In a setting of convenience it is minutes to The Spot, POW and beaches.
– Lounge with brick feature fireplace, air-conditioning
– Tidy kitchen fitted with gas appliances & meals area
– Three well sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Original bathroom with bath/shower & separate WC
– Grassed north-facing backyard with mature plantings
– Enclosed front verandah, detached external laundry
– Future potential for off-street parking (STCA)
Council Rates: $388.02pq approx
Water Rates: $196.47pq approx
Land Size: 244.6sqm approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and reply upon their own enquiries.