Set within the lush grounds of a secure parkside complex, this rare ground floor apartment is defined by spacious proportions, with an oversized entertainer’s courtyard bathed in all day sun making a welcome highlight. A haven of tranquillity just footsteps to Sir Joseph Banks reserve, it is placed just minutes to local shops, schools and Botany pool.
– Modern open plan living with floorboards
– All bedrooms with built-in robes, ensuite to main
– Granite kitchen with Miele induction cooktop
– Landscaped courtyard with dual access points
– Fully tiled bathrooms, concealed internal laundry
– Reverse cycle air, stainless steel Euro appliances
– Double car space, large on title storage cage
Size: 137 sqm in total approx.
Council Rates: $238.76 per quarter approx.
Water Rates: $180.37 per quarter approx.
Strata Rates: $1094.53 per quarter approx.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and reply upon their own enquiries.