Part of a boutique complex of four, this bright two-bedroom townhouse offers an enticing blend of low maintenance contemporary living with fantastic convenience to essentials. Metres to parkland and recreational facilities at Des Renford Leisure Centre, the home is also a short distance to the Maroubra Beachfront and shopping hubs.
– Living area with floating floors leading to a leafy balcony
– Smeg kitchen with granite benches & adjoining dining area
– Two bedrooms featuring mirrored built-ins & new carpet
– Newly landscaped entry courtyard capturing northern sun
– White fully tiled bathroom with separate bath & shower
– Concealed internal laundry, freshly painted throughout
– Small strata block, lock-up garage within secure parking
Council Rates: $323.63 pq approx
Water Rates: $177.93 pq approx
Strata Levies: $862.50 pq approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.