Occupying two levels and boasting a premium end row position, this stylishly appointed two bedroom apartment embraces light and lofty interiors with pleasant corner views extending to lush common areas. Forming part of Botany’s low rise East Central’ development, the apartment is conveniently positioned moments to cafes, pools at Botany Aquatic Centre and Eastgardens shopping.
* Living with floating floors flowing to a protected balcony
* Stone kitchen equipped with gas cooking & breakfast bar
* Built ins, large loft style master retreat with a full ensuite
* Huge store room making an ideal office or kids playroom
* East facing, concealed internal laundry, air-conditioning
* Near new complex with a lovely lush BBQ common area
* Massive 59sqm garage with room for up to 4 small cars
Council Rates: $977.50 pa approx
Water Rates: $177.93 pq approx
Strata Levies: $1151.91 pq approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.