Boasting a sizeable block with duplex potential, this freestanding home presents in largely original condition offering vast opportunity for a range of requirements. Comprising of a large backyard basking in a sunny northerly aspect the dual level home features a pool house with an attached studio, the ideal space for a home based business. Conveniently located only a short distance from Westfield Eastgardens, Heffron Park, transport to the CBD and local schools.
– Opportunity as potential duplex or home based business (STCA)
– Large backyard & indoor swimming pool with an attached studio
– Master bedroom with WIR, upstairs balcony enjoys morning sun
– 4 bedrooms upstairs & 1 down, high ceilings, plenty of storage
– Kitchen with timber finish, significant pantry space, gas cooking
– Large lounge room with fireplace, serving window from kitchen
– Corner block, lock-up garage plus additional 2 driveway spots
Council Rates: $466.60 pq approx
Water Rates: $199.41 pq approx
Land Size: 637.49 sqm
Please be sure to check out our fully interactive floor plan, the latest in Real Estate marketing, making your buying experience more exciting and informative. For further information, please contact Cameron Airlie. Please click on view videos/virtual tours or go to: https://youriguide.com/276_beauchamp_rd_matraville_nsw_au
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and reply upon their own enquiries.