In an elevated setting that captures northern views to the city skyline, this unique land holding presents one of the last opportunities of its kind in Maroubra. Currently a three-bedroom home sitting on an impressive 1011.7sqm (approx), the property inspires a range of options for redevelopment (STCA) just minutes from Maroubra Junction and beach.
– Gas kitchen with meals area, separate lounge room
– Three double bedrooms plus a sunroom with city view
– Rare dual street frontage (rear access via Galvin Street)
– Garage plus extra off-street parking, detached workshop
– Potential for a grand home or 2 x 2 duplexes (STCA)
– Subdividable land (STCA), 15.09m x 67.07m (approx)
– Owned by the same family for over 95 years!
Council Rates: $913.03pq approx
Water Rates: $199.45pq approx
Land: 1011.7 sqm approx
Frontage 15.09m approx
Depth 67.07m approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.