Tranquilly positioned in a well regarded community and ideally suited to the young family that seeks an entry point into the exclusive eastern suburbs, this superb dual level townhouse is attached on only one side and enjoys the end position in an intimate row of just four. Low maintenance and well appointed with nothing to add, views stretch across Franklin Street’s historic market gardens.
– Sun-drenched entertaining terrace opens to common gardens
– Combined living and dining area flows seamlessly to the terrace
– Modern kitchen comes with electric appliances and a dishwasher
– Secluded study is also a potential guest or small child’s bedroom
– Bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, master comes with an ensuite
– Single garage, separate car space, tiled floors, guest w/c, storage
– Community facilities include a pool, parklands and visitor parking
– Minutes to a choice of schools, regular transport, shops, beaches
Council Rates: $368.23 pq approx
Water Rates: $179.09 pq approx
Strata Rates: $996.52 approx
Internal size: 94 sqm approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.