Contemporary in design and bathed in a wash of natural light throughout, this striking dual level family home flows out to a rear living and entertaining area complete with a sparkling swimming pool. Positioned in arguably one of Botany’s best streets the home promotes a great family lifestyle within a walk of playing fields at Booralee Park and Botany Aquatic Centre.
• Multiple living areas, main leading to the alfresco area
• Open kitchen with gas cooking & Miele dishwasher
• Outdoor entertaining area with heated saltwater pool
• Large master bedroom with walk-in robe & ensuite
• Three sparkling bathrooms, one with spa bath
• Built-in robes, solar power, established native gardens
• Large automatic garage plus extra car parking space
Council Rates: $361.39pq approx
Water Rates: $199.45pq approx
Land Size: 409.14sqm approx
Frontage: 12.19m approx
Depth: 33.53m approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.