Housed in the architecturally designed ‘Verde’ boutique development by acclaimed Environa Studio, this oversized two bedroom apartment forms part of the extended heritage warehouse and former Swarovski Sydney headquarters. The apartment features high ceilings and an open plan, full-width living and dining with adjacent island kitchen wrapped in Caesarstone benchtop that opens to large double-glazed doors and covered balcony with pleasant leafy outlooks offering seamless indoor-outdoor flow.
A huge 58sqm private rooftop oasis designed by Richard Unsworth from Garden Life, with sweeping views provides the perfect backdrop for entertaining. The rooftop contains apartment-specific custom finishes including a 6 person Cyclone Spa, state of the art outdoor kitchen by Lifestyle Barbeques, outdoor shower and lighting plus bench seating with storage.
Located in highly sought-after Rosebery – the emerging dining scene is right on your doorstep. You are literally surrounded by some of Sydney’s most popular foodie hot spots including Three Blue Ducks, Stanton & Co, 5th Earl, Grandma’s, Messina and Archie Rose Distilling Co. Enjoy the convenience of inner city living with transport links and easy access to the CBD, universities and some of Sydney’s finest beaches.
– Designed by renowned Sydney architects ‘Environa Studio’ and developed by ‘Livstyle’
– Contemporary light filled interiors and impressive outdoor entertaining areas
– 2 bedrooms with built-in robes, both with direct balcony access and master with ensuite
– Garden Life designed custom private rooftop terrace
– Island kitchen with Smeg appliances, Caeserstone benchtops and pantry
– Luxury bathroom with ‘matte’ black/white Herringbone tiling and large showerhead
– Split level air conditioning, internal laundry, internal storage and security intercom
– Double glazing throughout
– Secure basement parking including storage cage
– Approximately 500sqm of communal gardens, parklands and BBQ picnic area
– Close to Green Square train station and only 5km to CBD, direct bus to UNSW
– Popular eateries nearby including Grandma’s and The Cannery Rosebery, weekend markets and shopping precinct
Council Rates: $260.38 Per Quarter approx
Water Rates: $178.11 Per Quarter approx
Strata Levies: $1,400.00 Per Quarter approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.