Sitting behind picturesque green hedging on a sunbathed level block this freestanding full brick home represents low maintenance living. Displaying classical charm and revelling in a quiet suburban setting sure to delight young families the home is located just a short walk from pools at Botany Aquatic Centre, Booralee Park sports fields, schools and shops.
– Dual living areas plus a large sunroom with garden outlook
– Kitchen equipped with gas cooking, adjoining dining area
– Large level backyard featuring private established gardens
– Optional third bedroom, main with charming bay window
– Updated bathroom dressed in grey/white tiling, extra WC
– Lock-up garage plus additional parking, air-conditioning
– Great living now with future potential to add value (STCA)
Council Rates: – $368.16pq approx
Water Rates: – $199.41pq approx
Land size 473.56sqm approx
Frontage 12.19m approx
Depth 38.48m approx
Please be sure to check out our fully interactive floor plan, the latest in Real Estate marketing, making your buying experience more exciting and informative. For further information, please contact Cameron Airlie.
Please click on view videos/virtual tours or go to: https://youriguide.com/11_daniel_st_botany_nsw_au
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.