Sitting across the road from Muraborah nature reserve and flooded in direct northerly sunshine, this bright two-bedroom beach pad offers all the ingredients for a fabulous coastal lifestyle. Residing on the first floor of a small red brick building, the apartment is quietly positioned yet only footsteps from the beckoning surf at Maroubra Beach and popular McKeon Street cafes.
– Open plan living & dining area flooded in natural light
– Functional kitchen with good storage & casual eat-in bar
– Sun drenched balcony taking in pleasant park outlooks
– Two double bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes
– Well maintained full bathroom, shared laundry facilities
– Small block of nine apartments with intercom access
– Large lock-up garage, prized North-East orientation
Council Rates: $322.64 pq approx
Water Rates: $177.93 pq approx
Strata Levies: $543.85 pq approx
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries.